• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Small Golden Age misc thread, Baker, Archie, Doc Savage and more
1 1

32 posts in this topic

Betty and Veronica 7 Fine+. Maybe a hair better. 6.5 sold last year for $305, I'm asking $235 shipped. A great deal

I think you are really safe with this one. The book has a couple production creases one of front and one on back, but a really nice looking copy. I would say the page quality is Off-white/White

Betty7F.jpg

Betty7BK.jpg

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Betty and Veronica 7 Fine+. Maybe a hair better. 6.5 sold last year for $305, I'm asking $235 shipped. A great deal

I think you are really safe with this one. The book has a couple production creases one of front and one on back, but a really nice looking copy. I would say the page quality is Off-white/White

Betty7F.jpg

Betty7BK.jpg

Take it.

Teen-age Diary Comics NN# (5). Rare to find a copy this nice. The cover looks like it has a dust shadow but its a common printing defect which you can confirm at the Grand Comic database or on E-bay copies. I'm calling this one Fine- 5.5.

$425 OBO 

This copy smokes any copy I've seen.

LIkely would increase with a press.

A really lovely interior with a Baker story  "I liked older Men" and I can't help but this the first page influenced Giant Comics Editions 12.

I'll add some interior pages in a sec.

Diary Secrets5.jpg

Diarysecrets5BK.jpg

FrontcoverDiarySecretsF.jpg

Diary SecretsBaker.jpg

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Teen-age Diary Comics NN# (5). Rare to find a copy this nice. The cover looks like it has a dust shadow but its a common printing defect which you can confirm at the Grand Comic database or on E-bay copies. I'm calling this one Fine- 5.5.

$425 OBO 

This copy smokes any copy I've seen.

LIkely would increase with a press.

A really lovely interior with a Baker story  "I liked older Men" and I can't help but this the first page influenced Giant Comics Editions 12.

I'll add some interior pages in a sec.

Diary Secrets5.jpg

Diarysecrets5BK.jpg

FrontcoverDiarySecretsF.jpg

Diary SecretsBaker.jpg

I’ll Take It