• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver / Bronze: DC and Marvel Comics (New Prices!)
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Good Day/Eve ladies and gentlemen,

This is a sales thread for some DC and Marvel comics from the silver and bronze age.

Here are the standard rules for this sales thread:

Purchasers: Board members on the Hall of Shame and/or Probation list are not allowed to make purchases on books. All other purchasers are welcome.

Shipping Costs: Book(s) will be shipped from Halifax Nova Scotia in Canada. As such, the cost typically for United States and International is more. That said; for fellow board members I am willing to set a flat shipping fee even though I will be taking a hit on shipping.

Contiguous United States: $25.00 USD flat rate

Canada: $20.00 USD flat rate

International: Please inquire for rate, but on average looking at $40.00 USD+

Payment Method: PayPal

Return Policy: Please notify me of any return within two (2) calendar days upon receipt of package. The package is to be returned back to me within seven (7) calendar days. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser to send back the package in the same condition it was sent.

Offers:  People can make reasonable offers by PM, although the comics are priced within reason of previous GPA sales. That said; the first :takeit: in the thread is the purchaser of the book(s). Not looking to do trades.

I will do my best to mark book(s) sold should there be an agreed upon offer via PM prior to any in thread purchases. I’m not looking to do time payments at this time.

References: My feedback is on past international sales is through eBay user identity safehaven-collectibles with the link of my previous sales feedback below.

eBay Feedback

Also, please see my Kudos thread here:

Mister O's Feedback Thread

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Edited by Mister O
New prices

Shazam! #1 CGC 9.4 with White Pages.

1st appearance of Captain Marvel,, Captain Marvel Jr. & Mary Marvel, since the Golden Age. Origin retold. 

One sold on eBay today for $225.00 and this comic is hot right now.

Price: $200.00 New Price $170.00

Shazam 1 front.jpg

Shazam 1 back.jpg

Edited by Mister O
New price

On 9/23/2018 at 3:03 PM, Mister O said:

Shazam! #1 CGC 9.4 with White Pages.

1st appearance of Captain Marvel,, Captain Marvel Jr. & Mary Marvel, since the Golden Age. Origin retold. 

One sold on eBay today for $225.00 and this comic is hot right now.

Price: $200.00 New Price $170.00

Shazam 1 front.jpg

Shazam 1 back.jpg

Take through PM offer.