• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher #1 Mike Zeck Opp - DETAILS INSIDE

6 posts in this topic

From  2008-2012 I was fortunate to be able to offer Sketch and signing Opps with Mike Zeck. Once Mike began attending conventions, his time for Opps was non-existent.  

Many of you have asked me about when my next Mike Zeck Sketch Opp would be....and although this is NOT A SKETCH OPP, it is something REALLY AWESOME.

Punisher #1 was released last month and had a 1:100 Remastered colored variant as well as a 1:500 Remastered Black and White Variant.

Mike has numbered and remarked his comp copies from Marvel and sent most of them to CGC

For more information please visit www.mikezeck.com or shoot me a PM

PLATINUM COLLECTION (CGC) Dubbed the Platinum collection, each of these CGC copies will include the verbage "Mike Zeck Comp Copy" , will be numbered (1/20 or 1/6) and include a remark/sketch

1:100 Color 

• 20 Copies were submitted to CGC, 16 of them graded at 9.8. 
  • All include a PLATINUM SKULL SKETCH by Mike on the lower left corner
  • (15) 9.8 copies will be listed for sale on his site at $349.99. These are first come first serve, and will sell out fast.
  • All will be listed for sale on Mike's store page on his website Tuesday night. I will post here when it is live. 

1:500 Black and White

• 6 Copies were submitted to CGC, numbered
  • All include a DETAILED PUNISHER Remark/Head sketch on the top right of the cover
  • A CGC SS 9.2 (the highest graded copy) will be listed for auction on eBay this Tuesday night. I will post a link here when it goes live. 

GOLD COLLECTION (RAW)

1:100 Color

• 10 Copies have been numbered 
  • All include a GOLD SKULL SKETCH by Mike on the lower left corner. 
  • These are available ungraded at a discounted rate though his website store with COA stating they are from his personal collection

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Zeck1.JPG

Zeck2.JPG

20180923_202341.jpg

Edited by Par2ch