• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books that rock
4 4

1,961 posts in this topic

If i ever decide to collect another GA run its going to be "Rex-Wonder Dog" ,.. a nice short run ,..all great covers ... only forty some issues but boy is there some tough ones among the run ...

Image result for comic book dog covers Image result for comic book dog covers OOPS, got sidetracked and i don't have a song for this but see next post below .....

16 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

If i ever decide to collect another GA run its going to be "Rex-Wonder Dog" ,.. a nice short run ,..all great covers ... only forty some issues but boy is there some tough ones among the run ...

Image result for comic book dog covers Image result for comic book dog covers OOPS, got sidetracked and i don't have a song for this but see next post below .....

I've been considering the same thing, but they're even tougher to come by here!

On 1/12/2019 at 8:18 AM, 1950's war comics said:

"Timothy" a 1971 one hit wonder by,- The Buoys is actually a GREAT song ,... unfortunately it has been banned from the radio for the last 30 years or so...

any of you guys remember the song ??

Image result for eating flesh comic book cover

I recall this song, but never paid close attention to the lyrics. lol