• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books that rock
4 4

1,961 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
9 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Buzzcocks- Why Can't I Toach It....

Dah nah-nah-na, nah-na, nah-na, you can't toach this. Dah nah-nah-na, nah-na, nah-na, you can't toach this. 

I figured it was like Colour lol there was an interesting skit on Saturday Night Live last Saturday featuring these pronunciations :) Farrow & Ball PAINT! :headbang: 

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I figured it was like Colour lol there was an interesting skit on Saturday Night Live last Saturday featuring these pronunciations :) Farrow & Ball PAINT! :headbang: 

There's nothing like a funny skit on color vs colour lol

And that was nothing like.....

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

There's nothing like a funny skit on color vs colour lol

And that was nothing like.....

Ba'u'lderdash :foryou:lol 

lol I guess it wasn't really funny, but more ironic that it came on last Saturday given context.... :sorry: 

14 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Dah nah-nah-na, nah-na, nah-na, you can't toach this. Dah nah-nah-na, nah-na, nah-na, you can't toach this. 

What a blithering eejit I am, Steve, and thank you for bringing my attention to it (:

Edited by Gnasher

SoundGarden - Spoonman- All my friends are skeletons, beat the rhythm with their bones! :whistle:

91U6-ovQMuL._SY679_.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM