• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books that rock
4 4

1,961 posts in this topic

@oakman29 Nice to see you have some time to post :) Merry Christmas! Missed you in the Secret Santa, hopefully the Raffle? Anyway, you said that you had been busy this year ;) 

xDetective-Comics-122.png.pagespeed.ic.F

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@oakman29 Nice to see you have some time to post :) Merry Christmas! Missed you in the Secret Santa, hopefully the Raffle? Anyway, you said that you had been busy this year ;) 

xDetective-Comics-122.png.pagespeed.ic.F

Thanks my man this time of year is always a push for me trying to get my work done by the end of the year. There's no shortage of pests out there, and neurotic people who don't like them. Merry Christmas to you my friend, and that's my favorite Elvis Christmas song. 

52 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

What the...... She sounded so good, then like a flipped switch to horrible. 

Death metal growling.

Vocal style used in several forms of more extreme metal.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Ready for a GIANT post?

Deep Purple Space Truckin  

The video includes clips from:

Star Wars, Armageddon, When Worlds Collide, Lost in Space, Queen of Outer Space Battlestar Galactica,
Total Recall, Missile to the Moon, The Fifth Element, Planet of the Apes (1968), Mission to Mars,
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of the Third Kind,
2001: A Space Travesty, Return of the Jedi, Superman 2, Space Truckers, Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan,
Aliens, Galaxy Quest, Spaceballs, Farscape, This Island Earth, Starship Troopers and First Spaceship on Venus

Space_Platform.jpg

scan0347.jpg

World_within.jpg

scan0335.jpg

Galaxy_32.JPG

D-73A.jpg

scan0534.jpg

scan0379.jpg

18 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Obviously, it reminds me too much of this...

human_faced_dog_3.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Ha ha, yes. Haven't seen that film in an age. Remind me, was that  supposed to be Kevin McCarthy's  fate?