• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Clearance Sale: Bundle deal, 44 CGCs for $1450 SOLD!
4 4

135 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I am working on next project and I am doing the clearance sale with rest of CGCs in my hands. My goal is to have them reach to collectors and dealers’ hands by end of this year. This is one way to do it. I will create the invoice after last CGC post in this thread and the more you claim my CGCs is the best deal due to the fact the shipping cost is a flat rate. :) 

The details...

:takeit:  win over any PMs. 

Returns will be accepted even with great discounts on this thread. 

Paypal only.

Flat rate on shipping rates. Priority Mail: $10 shipped. My packing and secured the package is one of top 25 from this forum. (Disclaimer: Based on my opinion. :bigsmile:) Check my eBay feedback to confirm the positive feedback on my packing quality. My eBay ID is kntelitecollectibles. I don't care how much I sell the item, but really care to ensure the package arrive to your door safety and it's my primary focus in transaction between two parties. 

Please inspect the pictures as it’s exactly what you will get. Newton rings is something that out of my control and CGC customer service did stated it's acceptable level of visibility with newton rings. Here's their statement that they sent to me...

"What what you are seeing is called the rainbow or prism effect, also known at Newton rings. There is no liquid present, or anything that can damage your book. This can occur when light passes through plastics with different refractive indexes (how they bend light). It’s what you sometimes see on a smartphone screen protector, or on the edges of an LCD television screen. In our cases, it’s the refractive qualities of the hard outer shell and the archival-quality Mylar sheets over the book, which have been approved by the Library of Congress for the preservation of paper. These are typically only visible when viewing the book at certain angles. There are acceptable levels of Newton rings in all of our encapsulated books."

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me. 

Let's start!

Edited by Aslpride8