• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Relic Comics Site Launch

1 post in this topic

We are really excited to announce that we launched our retail site today at reliccomics.com 

We currently have a selection of CGC Graded and Signature Series books, the September and October PREVIEWS catalogs, a small selection of back-issues and more available.  We have additional in-stock slabs, supplies and back-issues that we will be putting on the site over the next few week as well.  If you don't see something you are looking for just shoot me a note or PM here or on the site and I will see if I can track it down for you.

We will be running a number of launch specials over the next month or so, but in addition to any sale prices already listed on the site the following codes will get you additional discounts at checkout.  Just enter the code at checkout or click through the link and it will automatically be applied.

LAUNCHPARTY - Additional 10% off Sept PREVIEWS catalog until 9/28 6pm EST (LINK)

CGCPARTY - Additional 5% off all CGC books until end month (LINK)

While its always work in progress we would love any feedback or suggestions you may have on the site.

Thanks for your support!

Mike @ Relic Comics