• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your favorite Curt Swan covers-please.
2 2

174 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Alf Pogs said:

Personal copies of 2 faves.

curtswan.jpg

Superman 194-another fave of mine.  We broke down that issue too-I can only find the first 2 installments, unfortunately:
http://www.championcitycomics.com/2012/01/kav-tony-break-it-down-superman-194.html

http://www.championcitycomics.com/2012/02/kav-tony-break-it-down-superman-194.html

12 hours ago, kav said:

Superman 194-another fave of mine.  We broke down that issue too-I can only find the first 2 installments, unfortunately:
http://www.championcitycomics.com/2012/01/kav-tony-break-it-down-superman-194.html

http://www.championcitycomics.com/2012/02/kav-tony-break-it-down-superman-194.html

No luck with part 3 kav?

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Cheers kav (thumbsu

Shall get to it later.

Read your review on the GL movie the other day. lol Only recently seen the film myself, wanted to kick Ryan Reynolds!

someone's gotta really let loose on incredibly bad movies!!!  you should see my review of 'In Time'-what a flopperoo

Edited by kav

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'll have to watch it first.. lol

They say best way to deal with trauma is write about it-so thats what I did with my reviews.

Even couple movies everyone liked like 'the grey', once they read my review they were like damn I didnt notice that-youre right the movie sucks!

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

I'll make a special place for it this weekend..  Hold on it's 2hr 15 min. long. How long did you last?

about 1.5 hours?  I gave up when they carjacked some dude and it became a ridicule fest.  Justin timberwolf should be kept far away from all action zero roles-much better as comedic nit wit.

1 minute ago, kav said:

about 1.5 hours?  I gave up when they carjacked some dude and it became a ridicule fest.  Justin timberwolf should be kept far away from all action zero roles-much better as comedic nit wit.

OK, I'm gonna take that as a challenge, see if I can get further with it. (thumbsu

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

OK, I'm gonna take that as a challenge, see if I can get further with it. (thumbsu

oh god.  If you can even last a minute longer you will blow me out of the water.  at that point you should join CIA immediately as ability to withstand torture off the charts.

On 11/20/2018 at 6:12 AM, kav said:

oh god.  If you can even last a minute longer you will blow me out of the water.  at that point you should join CIA immediately as ability to withstand torture off the charts.

In Time. 

I have done the whole nine yards of this load of old pony! It was made slightly more interesting as the copy uploaded to YouTube had the neg flipped and all writing was back to front. I haven't checked yet, but I should imagine it won a "Golden Raspberry".

I did quite a lot of clock watching from 15 minutes in. I felt like W,C. Fields, when he spent a week in Philadelphia one day. lol

Got to find your review now.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

In Time. 

I have done the whole nine yards of this load of old pony! It was made slightly more interesting as the copy uploaded to YouTube had the neg flipped and all writing was back to front. I haven't checked yet, but I should imagine it won a "Golden Raspberry".

I did quite a lot of clock watching from 15 minutes in. I felt like W,C. Fields, when he spent a week in Philadelphia one day. lol

Got to find your review now.

Ok I cant find it at Champion city I'll PM the text