• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your favorite Curt Swan covers-please.
2 2

174 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

i would actually like to read that story about the kid striking out Superman ... and that cover shows you how popular Mickey Mantle was as he had been retired for a couple years when that comic came out ....

i wonder if @kav has read the story and if so how did the kid strike out Superman ??

Stupidman noticed an alien ship hoverin over Metropilis so to foil it he sent various sports balls up into space to plug up the ray guns-he filled a baseball with gas to neutralize the suckers but his X Ray vision 'noticed' the gas had somehow 'mutated' so he had to purposely miss it to avoid mutating Metropilis or wutever-

Strange how 1000 years in the future women wear the exact clothing style from exactly 1000 years ago-

3 hours ago, kav said:

Strange how 1000 years in the future women wear the exact clothing style from exactly 1000 years ago-

What goes round, comes round: this is the reason  I still dress like this 

Image result for bad 70's fashion

Edited by Gnasher

39 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Back to Curt.... This is coming up for sale on Clink in Feb, OA from Superman #237 Page 3....

RADBCAE62020110_1498.jpg

I need this

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

They should have a green with envy emoji!  

Are you going to bid for the 237 at CLink? 

Oh I have to register and stuff-I'm overloaded with websites I'm registered to-I just cant do any more!!