• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your favorite Curt Swan covers-please.
2 2

174 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, tv horror said:

Why are the leaves shadow only on Kent it's very distracting, I wonder did he make a mistake and he took a LEAF out of his own book?xD

As an artist that was my first thought.

8 hours ago, tv horror said:

Why are the leaves shadow only on Kent it's very distracting, I wonder did he make a mistake and he took a LEAF out of his own book?xD

Leaves? To me, it looks like someone threw a bucket of mud or fresh manure out of a window and Clark was standing under it when they did!  :sick:

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Leaves? To me, it looks like someone threw a bucket of mud or fresh manure out of a window and Clark was standing under it when they did!  :sick:

I own a rare Murphy Anderson screw-up page!!! :acclaim:

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

Don't go there it might get us banned.:roflmao:

Burst of Kryptonian Gamma rays from space could have Hulked him out, theoretically, and his suit could have been made by Reed Richardson of unstable molecules-

13 minutes ago, tv horror said:

All I know is that if I were to use X-ray vision to spy on a woman washing I would be arrested.xD

Well just dont blab about it like Stupidman!!!