• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 15% discount on E-Bay

18 posts in this topic

Good timing for me with the beat down on comiclink….,

All best offers accepted on these, + 15% discount! 

Thanks to @1Cool  for the alert!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by lizards2
House Elves

11 minutes ago, DC|Marvel said:

I am trying to checkout with my cart and multiple items and its not accepting the code :censored:

I know it expired a 6pm, I think pacific... time odd that it wouldn't work 

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I know it expired a 6pm, I think pacific... time odd that it wouldn't work 

I was trying since > 15 minutes left. I suspect something went wrong because when I called wait time was nearly an hour. 

22 minutes ago, DC|Marvel said:

I was trying since > 15 minutes left. I suspect something went wrong because when I called wait time was nearly an hour. 

Hopefully you still waited on hold... idk, maybe they would make an exception/extend it or something, that stinks though :pullhair:

I goofed tonight and checked out while distracted. Hit confirm and pay thinking the next page would prompt me for coupon codes, but nope it was a done deal. I immediately called eBay and they wouldn’t do poop for me, their recommended solution was to buy something else to get the discount!

I contacted the seller, explained, and sheepishly asked if they would cancel so I could rebuy. They did, and it worked. GREAT seller, CRAPPY eBay customer service.

I have purchased a ridiculous amount of Plastic Crack in the last couple of weeks with all of these eBay codes...

Tonight was no different.

$85 - 15% for $72.25 and shipping was included in that price.   These club figures aren't cheap. 

FB_IMG_1538076256076.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

46 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

Set of Queen sheets and 2 door handles for my truck. :banana: The only comic I wanted had not been relisted after ending :frustrated:

Wow - Queen sheets for the truck.  I need to rethink things a bit...., hm