• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom Lethal Protector 1 - 6 - High Grade Complete Sets

37 posts in this topic

I fell asleep at the wheel with these sets and now they are up for grabs raw instead of in slabs like I intended.  These all came from a overstock collection and none have ever been read and have been sitting in long boxes ever since coming out.

Up for sale is 10 complete sets for $50 each (delivered in the US).  I'm giving them a grade of 9.4 but almost all of the defects appear to be pressable and the spines and corners look great.  But to be safe lets call them unread NM copies and the scans are what the books look like.

Shipping is included in the US and International orders are welcome but shipping cost will be $15 extra and the books will be shipped First Class.  If you buy multiple sets I can offer a combined shipping discount.

Paypal is preferred but let me know and we can work out other payment options.  No HOS or PL members can buy.  I do offer a 100% return policy if you are unhappy for any reason but please send them back within a week of getting them.   I'll pay for return shipping in the US but International buyers will have to split return shipping with me.

Venom Protector 1.jpg

Venom Protector 2.jpg

Venom Protector 3.jpg

Venom Protector 4.jpg

Venom Protector 5.jpg

Venom Protector 6.jpg

If anyone is looking for a specific issue you can get each one for the price listed below but shipping will be $4 for the 1st book and $0.25 for each additional book:

#1 - $15

#2 - $3

#3 - $3

#4 - $15

#5 - $10

#6 - $10

5 issues of #5 and 5 of #6 sold via PM.   So that leaves the following left:

6 sets for $50

5 copies of 1

9 copies of 2

9 copies of 3

7 copies of 4