• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom Lethal Protector 1 - 6 - High Grade Complete Sets

37 posts in this topic

5 copies of 1

9 copies of 2

9 copies of 3

7 copies of 4

3 copies of 6

I do have quite a few #2, #3 and #4 (more then shown here) but the rest are almost gone.

11 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

bummer.  missed out on this one.  :(

I've got one more set up on E-Bay for $60 plus shipping that I could take down for you.  Will be a bit more then $50 plus shipping since it's my last complete set.  Send me a PM if interested.

Edited by 1Cool

Here is what is left:

1 copies of 1

9 copies of 2

9 copies of 3

7 copies of 4

3 copies of 6

I do have quite a few #2, #3 and #4 (more then shown here) but the rest are almost gone.

I take back what i said - the boards are the place to go if selling nice looking Venom sets.  Combined with my Star Wars set selling quickly - I may have to try to sell more often on the boards.

25 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

PM sent.

34 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I've got one more set up on E-Bay for $60 plus shipping that I could take down for you.  Will be a bit more then $50 plus shipping since it's my last complete set.  Send me a PM if interested.

For posterity's sake, claimed via PM.  Thanks!  :banana:

Bulk buyer special - a copy of #2, #3 and #4 for $15 (shipped).  But you will need to buy as least 3 sets.  10 sets available.

I think this one has run it’s course but I’ll keep it open until tomorrow at lunch.  I’ll send out invoices tonight to the last few people who bought already.