• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Oct 18-20, 2019
3 3

149 posts in this topic

Just finished up the second leg of a job site down there ...You can stay in the airport area BWI if you don’t mind a short drive , a little traffic and likely less expensive rooms ... if you like seafood I’d recommend Nick’s right on the water by the Hanover st bridge or my personal fave LP Steamers in the locust point section ...

Thanks all for the suggestions. We are staying at the Pier 5 Hotel. I pretty much get free nights at Hilton with how much I travel for work so it doesn't get cheaper than that. I'll check out Nick's. 

4 hours ago, bcolflesh said:

Baltimore CC rules - dealers bring me the sweet $1-5 dollar undergrounds no one wants that I don't have, please.

You may have to fight Hector for those since he likes those odd titles. 

It looks like the Baltimore marathon is on the Saturday. This happened a few years ago where they were at the same time. If you are coming in Saturday morning this will be a nightmare traffic situation. It ended up taking us an hour to go about three blocks that year. Plan accordingly. 

11 hours ago, wombat said:

It looks like the Baltimore marathon is on the Saturday. This happened a few years ago where they were at the same time. If you are coming in Saturday morning this will be a nightmare traffic situation. It ended up taking us an hour to go about three blocks that year. Plan accordingly. 

Thanks for the heads up!

3 hours ago, joeypost said:

Yes, thank you. It was a mess last time. 

Its s my last show of 2019 so bring good stuff guys and gals...I have real money to spend. 

+1  Well maybe not Joey money but I'll be there to buy, buy, buy.

I'll be missing this for the first time in 5 years.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it moves back to September.  October is a busy month.

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I'll be missing this for the first time in 5 years.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it moves back to September.  October is a busy month.

:(