• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Oct 18-20, 2019
3 3

149 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2019 at 2:55 PM, greggy said:

Have you fricken stopped drinking?

Wow that got dark quickly...I go to the gym twice a day, six days a week as well as play competitive hockey, basketball and football holding my own with 20 somethings three of those days.  I didn’t realize you thought I had a problem.  :sorry:

Edited by Guardian Comics

3 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:

Wow that got dark quickly...I go to the gym twice a day, six days a week as well as play competitive hockey, basketball and football holding my own with 20 somethings three of those days.  I didn’t realize you thought I had a problem.  :sorry:

:flamed:

10 minutes ago, Comicshows said:

At Keystone in August modern was $35 and I think the value tier was $60 if memory serves me. 

Thanks.  It’s been a few years since I did on-site and it looks like it will be a few more years at that price.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:46 PM, tywebb said:

First time I'm getting stuff graded onsite. Is it still a Sunday pick up if you drop the books off as soon as the show opens on Friday?

If you are general admission and submit first thing Friday morning then most likely your books won’t be ready until late Sunday.  At least this has been the case for me both times I’ve used onsite grading at bmore.  

I think dealers or others with early admission probably get theirs sooner. 

4 minutes ago, electricprune said:

looks like I'm staying at the same hotel as a bunch of Canadians. That's a good enough reason to load up on Saga, April Wine, and Chiliwack. I might even need to bust out some Toronto.

Free dinner for you

I'm going to pimp out our booth again. Stop by. I had a lengthy planning meeting Saturday - we will have more comic books than 90% of all comic stores in North America in our booth. Roughly 800 wall books, if that's your sort of thing. Books in the booth from 1934-yesterday. Plus you get to see me, which is always a problem. You might get a rare Mrs. Donut appearance, which adds zest and color to the booth.