• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Oct 18-20, 2019
3 3

149 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, wombat said:

A Brown's fan? My condolences. 

This year has been great!  We've won 2 games and already beat Baltimore.  Most years over the last decade that would be a good season and there is still tons of games left.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, Naphtha said:

Will onsite grading still be completed by end of show if the books are submitted Saturday morning? Trying to decide if the drive is worth it but would reconsider if my issues won't be finished in time.

I've done a few onsite grading,  the times that I called them leading up to the show for info,they basically say, it's not set in stone when they stop taking submissions for you to get them at the end of the show, I guess it depends on how many submissions they get. It's always the sooner you get there,the better chance. I feel if your there relatively early Saturday, you should be ok. I guess worse case scenario is they get mailed later.

2 hours ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Surprised no one has posted a con report, or even a greggy sighting

(shrug)

I’ve taken a ton of pictures and should be able to put together a Con report tomorrow night.  I keep seeing Greggy everywhere.  I know it’s not possible but he seems to be at multiple booths at the same time.

Edited by 1Cool

10 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I’ve taken a ton of pictures and should be able to put together a Con report tomorrow night.  I keep seeing Gregg’s everywhere.  I know it’s not possible but he seems to be at multiple booths at the same time.

and Harley too! Every time I turned around I was either seeing or hearing him....