• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Announces An ‘Untitled’ Deadpool Movie For Christmas 2018; Moves ‘Alita’ To 2019

16 posts in this topic

On 9/28/2018 at 6:23 PM, paperheart said:

death throes of a mastodon stuck in the tar pit. looking forward to ryan reynolds tweet assuming the cow position and being milked.

That's what it looks like to me, too--Rupert Murdoch's flunkies trying to milk money by slapping a new name on existing content before the money spigot gets redirected from Murdoch to Iger.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:41 PM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

I was going to skip this until I discovered there was new footage added. They’ve found another way to take my $$$, damn them! 

I have heard there is about 30 minutes of new footage, but most of it is Deadpool and Fred Savage.  Basically, there is nothing new from the rest of the principle cast. I doubt the new movie is 30 minutes longer, so my bet is 15 to 20 minutes will be cut. So yes about 80% is going to be recycled.

It is only coming out for 12 days ( ie the 12 days of Chtistmas) and I believe I heard the majority of the proceeds are going to charity.