• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall FS thread

143 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, pickycollector said:

Fantastic Four #13 VF: $1,300

Just upgraded recently this issue for a CGC 8.5 (for which I paid $2,200) so here is now my under-copy. This raw copy looks better from the front cover but has a small tear on top edge of back cover. Minor wear on spine near planet Earth. A very solid copy with beautiful colors and nice centering.

img357.jpg

img358.jpg

If you bought the copy I think you did... I think it used to be mine. I paid 1500 for it when similar copies were going for 1000 because it was so nice for the grade. It's definitely unpressed... I only let it go when I snagged the Pacific Coast copy. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

If you bought the copy I think you did... I think it used to be mine. I paid 1500 for it when similar copies were going for 1000 because it was so nice for the grade. It's definitely unpressed... I only let it go when I snagged the Pacific Coast copy. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

It was the copy sold on Comiclink last month, was that yours?

8 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Ghost Rider #6 VF/NM to NM- : $55 (OSPG $95)

Ghost Rider #7 VF/NM: $50 (OSPG $76) Tough issue to find in high grade due to black cover

or take both for $85 (i.e. 50% of Guide)

:takeit:  Will be a nice upgrade from the ones I have.  

Both books are now yours ^^

Iron Man #57 VF/NM: $20 SOLD

Book looks NM-/NM but has small tear on right edge (see scan). Also, I am 95% certain this book was pressed, it is way too flat and thin to be natural. Oh wait, they say pressing is 99% undetectable...

P.S.: Buy the book and learn how a pressed book looks like :idea:

5966b099b778a_IronMan57.thumb.jpg.79a38687a19afa7cbbb44e56f195b77f.jpg

Edited by pickycollector