• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bounty's Halloween Harvest of Horror...30% OFF FINAL MARKDOWN...ALL BOOKS NOW LISTED! CLOSING BELL
7 7

1,000 posts in this topic

The following books have just sold and are now updated on their respective posted pages....

...If there is something that you have been eyeing and are on the fence with do not hesitate to shoot me a PM to chat about it.

Tales of Voodoo V6 #4 (July 1973)  $46

Psycho #2 $70

Dracula Lives #3  $46

Dracula Lives #6 $46

Dracula Live #9 $46

Dracula Lives #10 $60

Dracula Lives #12 $56

Monsters Unleashed #8 $35

Yep pardon the slower response this week.  I have a handful that I will list shortly, mostly Eerie Pub's.  Then I won't be able to list anything new until this next Monday.

BUT, I'll try and put together a list of what you can expect and do a sale summary to make things a bit easier on folks wading through the early pages of this thread.

Just now, lizards2 said:

You gotta wonder about the guys/gals that came up with these covers..., :screwy: 

Foreign Substance could most likely be the culprit. 

Though, give me 5 cups of coffee on no sleep, a box of red vines and some herbal medicines and I would be an Eerie Pub creative strategist :insane: