• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bounty's Halloween Harvest of Horror...30% OFF FINAL MARKDOWN...ALL BOOKS NOW LISTED! CLOSING BELL
7 7

1,000 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

I will be working towards getting a new batch together by this evening (Note I am PST).  No guarantees on timing as my waking hours are too unpredictable but just know that the next Wave is being prepared.

:whee:

Ah yes, my favorite time of year and another excellent sales thread by Bounty. It's filled with exquisite terror both on the page and to my bank account as I can't say no to these deliciously blood dripping tales of the macabre. Look forward to putting together another stack this year, and to anyone  on the fence (sitting on it or impaled on it)... Bounty is an excellent seller and this is the best thread of October every year hands down (or chopped off and crawling). Look forward to the horrors to come..