• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Proudly Hosted on Photobucket"

24 posts in this topic

Just now, topofthetotem said:
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, lizards2 said:

And today, the watermarks are gone.  I don't know if it was what I did as suggested above, or Photobucket adjusted something in the system.  

dp86a.jpg

Sweet copy shop it to my house. 

I actually have that and another copy that will go up for sale soon.  Thought about posting them to eBay, since Dork Patrol seems to be HAWT there.

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

Not all sites allowed you to directly upload pictures from your computer or if they did the process was convoluted.

It's easy to directly upload pictures here now, but that wasn't always the case.

I must be lucky-all the comic work i have done I've never had any issue uploading from computer.

I remember joining in 2016 and it being difficult to upload pics lol

I would take a picture... and just copy and paste, but when submitting my reply only some would show up after the reply loaded...

I, thank God, never had to mess with photo bucket as the board change happened soon after...

I got lucky