• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New collection slab sale - SA/BA Marvel and DC and a GA duck
3 3

108 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, wchung said:

whats going on with this sales thread.  its oct 23rd and i havent gotten an invoice.  can i cancel my purchase?????

Sorry, I missed sending you an invoice by mistake. I just sent one, but if you want to cancel your purchase that is fine as well. Just respond to my PM either way.

9 hours ago, wchung said:

other members, kindly chime in.  i saw other purchases, did you get an invoice??

I don’t need an invoice! Not the way I do business here. I post :takeit:. Then I send the seller a message asking them for their PayPal address. Once they respond, I pay them within a few minutes and the book or books arrive a few days later. Never had a problem. 

8 hours ago, Ghastly542454 said:

I don’t need an invoice! Not the way I do business here. I post :takeit:. Then I send the seller a message asking them for their PayPal address. Once they respond, I pay them within a few minutes and the book or books arrive a few days later. Never had a problem. 

Noted, on how you do your transaction. For ALL of my purchases(which is probably less than 50 books), the seller usually contacts me with amount and paypal info.  And i usually send payment within a short period of time.  This transaction was unusual by my experience from the other board members.  Have I acted unreasonable in my post,actions or questions?  I think not, given the time passage of  this sale.  If so, please correct me.  

Warren

10 minutes ago, wchung said:

Noted, on how you do your transaction. For ALL of my purchases(which is probably less than 50 books), the seller usually contacts me with amount and paypal info.  And i usually send payment within a short period of time.  This transaction was unusual by my experience from the other board members.  Have I acted unreasonable in my post,actions or questions?  I think not, given the time passage of  this sale.  If so, please correct me.  

Warren

You should have sent a pm inquiring first.  Most all of us have lives and jobs, and like kimik said, he overlooked your invoice.

Kimik is one of the best on the boards.

42 minutes ago, wchung said:

Warren

I bought the Daredevil #17 from Kimik and used the process I described. Everything went flawlessly!

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

You should have sent a pm inquiring first.  Most all of us have lives and jobs, and like kimik said, he overlooked your invoice.

Kimik is one of the best on the boards.

I too have a job and a life.  I dont understand the hostility. and i did not say Kimik was not a good/best boardies.  I am only inquiring about my purchase from Oct1 and after not hearing from him, i posted.  I dont know him, being fairly new to this forum(since 2016) and seeing " Total Newbie" under his name.  I presume that is why they have a probation list, etc, because some folks are not straight up people.  Things happen.

for the record, if you care to see it from my side:

I posted "ill take this" on Oct 1st.

October 12th, Kimick posted "this thread will be closed tonight and i will send out invoices over the weekend".  

Oct 23rd (yesterday)my inquires started on the thread.  that same day, Kimik sent me a message, "sorry i missed sending you an invoice".  and that statement from Kimik was enough and i understood.

Grant you, i could/should have sent him a PM(my mistake), but like i said earlier, all my transaction i was contacted by the selller.

Now, where in this whole situation am i being unreasonable. up until this purchase, all my purchases have been great and flawless.  

5 minutes ago, wchung said:

I too have a job and a life.  I dont understand the hostility. and i did not say Kimik was not a good/best boardies.  I am only inquiring about my purchase from Oct1 and after not hearing from him, i posted.  I dont know him, being fairly new to this forum(since 2016) and seeing " Total Newbie" under his name.  I presume that is why they have a probation list, etc, because some folks are not straight up people.  Things happen.

for the record, if you care to see it from my side:

I posted "ill take this" on Oct 1st.

October 12th, Kimick posted "this thread will be closed tonight and i will send out invoices over the weekend".  

Oct 23rd (yesterday)my inquires started on the thread.  that same day, Kimik sent me a message, "sorry i missed sending you an invoice".  and that statement from Kimik was enough and i understood.

Grant you, i could/should have sent him a PM(my mistake), but like i said earlier, all my transaction i was contacted by the selller.

Now, where in this whole situation am i being unreasonable. up until this purchase, all my purchases have been great and flawless.  

There seems a little passive aggression from a few sides here (not kimik mind you). My perception was people were encouraging you to take control and reach out rather than posting as you did.  If you made a mistake as you said in not PMing him but instead posting, it shouldn't be a surprise that people reacted to that mistake. Everyone relax, no harm no foul.

20 hours ago, wchung said:

whats going on with this sales thread.  its oct 23rd and i havent gotten an invoice.  can i cancel my purchase?????

This was your mistake - this is a passive aggressive thread krap.