• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scam Alert! Hulk covers being offered - Not Legit.
1 1

10 posts in this topic

The current owner of the HULK 119 just contacted me to confirm that this person is clearly selling fakes.  My hunch is that this seller took the pages directly out of the IDW artist edition books.  I've actually surprised we haven't seen more of this.  Online, those images looks real. It's very hard to tell.

Edited by glenbru

Wouldnt the holes in the pictures on etsy not be black?  Its like mentioned above maybe a scan or something out of the IDW.  So, if it is from the IDW would there be something on the back of the piece?  

1 hour ago, RB3 said:

Wouldnt the holes in the pictures on etsy not be black?  Its like mentioned above maybe a scan or something out of the IDW.  So, if it is from the IDW would there be something on the back of the piece?  

I think the point is to convince you to send them your money.  Maybe they would glue a false back on it when they send it to you.