• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's October pre-sale s/s thread -Artgerm, Adam Hughes variants, J. Scott Campbell X-MEN, etc.
2 2

50 posts in this topic

Welcome to my OCTOBER 2018 Pre-Sale thread----lots of great stuff to announce as we roll through the month.

As with all my previous monthly pre-sale threads, all books are pre-screened and culled from the finest 9.8 candidates.

The costs associated with each post is indicative of all expenses from cost of book, my time, any signature related fees, any pressing that may need to be introduced to bring it from borderline 9.6 to a full blown 9.8, shipping costs anywhere USA door to door, CGC invoicing fees, etc.

I'll be posting ops for books that are physically in hand and pre-screened for 9.8 standards, as well as posting for books that may not have shipped yet, but because due to limitations of availability, I always need to get my orders in EARLY so as to ensure that I have enough for everyone, as well as some extra either for inventory or to make sure that everyone gets exactly what they ordered.  

My goal is to deliver 9.8 graded signature series books, prices listed inclusive of all costs associated with the op right down to shipping.

Prices associated with each post is all inclusive of all costs right down to shipping anywhere USA.  Outside the U.S., I charge additional based on weight of the box.

I've been asked "Can you guarantee a 9.8?"

I can guarantee that I won't be shipping you out a 9.6 , if that helps answer that question.  I'm not a professional grader (meaning I don't get paid to grade, but I've got a really good eye), and I've been doing this for 15+ years and I'm pretty good at what I do.  My reputation speaks for itself.

That being said, anything can happen----a book could get damaged, a box lost, it's not an exact science but I am more than happy to grant full refunds if you're not satisfied or you can return the book.   If anything goes wrong on my end, I'll call you directly to discuss which way you want to roll----credit, a discount, a different book or a full refund.

There is just ONE (1) addendum that I want to throw out there----and that's special requests. I have no problem at all with special requests-----if you see something is coming up and you want me to try and work it, just LMK.  Just because it's not in my thread, doesn't mean I can't/won't do it.  It's just that it may not be something I am looking at.  One other notation about special requests, is that sometimes I am asked to add special additional things  to a book you're interested in from the pre-sale thread.  For example, a remark, or an additional signature.  

I don't typically have a return policy for pre-sales since you are requesting an item/order specific with full disclosure of what you will be receiving.  However, you are either 100% satisfied or we work together until you are!

Edited by Rich_Henn

INVOICES

Taxmick1  Inv. 3454

Batman / Maxx Arkham Dreams #1 (cover A) s/s Sam Kieth

Taxmick1  Inv. 3466

Captain Kronos #3 (Monroe photo variant cover) s/s Caroline Monroe SHIPPED CJ166860201US

Peter L  Inv. 3472

Captain Kronos #3 (Monroe photo variant cover) s/s Caroline Monroe SHIPPED 9407809699937292579176

Taxmick1  Inv. 3469

BATMAN DAMNED #2 (Bermejo cover) s/s Azzarello or Bermejo

Stormsurge  Inv. 3470

BATMAN DAMNED #2 (Bermejo cover) s/s Azzarello or Bermejo

Vox Virtus  Inv. 3471

Green Lantern #1 (virgin variant)  s/s Morrison & Mattina (w/possible Sharp)

Alex Clark  Inv. 3475

Spider-Gwen / Ghost Spider #1 s/s Artgerm SHIPPED 9407809699937648742841

Ryushi  Inv. 3477

Supergirl #23 (artgerm foil) s/s Artgerm SHIPPED 9407809699937801000894

Ryushi  Inv. 3478

Nightwing #51 foil blue universal SHIPPED 9405809699939053530442

Edited by Rich_Henn

57 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I was able to secure just one of these 1/200 Mattina variants

Heroes in Crisis #1 (Mattina 1/200 variant) s/s Mattina, Tom King & Clay Mann - $595

heroesincrisis1Mattina.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Rich!

Okay----this next one is the the epitome of a slow burn.

I see Grant Morrison every year at SDCC, so I want to kind of put this out there as a double tap for Morrison and Mattia.  The convention season being at an end, I won't get Mattina or Morrison till next year, but I also want to get these orders in if there is interest.  And there's a strong chance I'll be able to get Liam Sharp as well, for a triple s/s.

So full disclosure, the final signature won't be till July 2019

Green Lantern #1 s/s Morrison & Mattina (w/ possible Sharp) - $155

TGL_Cv1_FRANKIES_crop_1024x1024.jpg?v=15