• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's October pre-sale s/s thread -Artgerm, Adam Hughes variants, J. Scott Campbell X-MEN, etc.
2 2

50 posts in this topic

Another few slow burns due to ship date and end of con season----these will get done at their next respective convention appearances.  I have to get my orders in with the LCS for inventory.

BATMAN DAMNED #2 (Bermejo cover) s/s EITHER Azzarello or Bermejo----not both.  The upcharge on the signature fees on issue #1 was just out of control.  So whoever appears first will sign the book.   - $195

I don't know much about the content except issue #2 is said to be as controversial as issue #1, if not more.

batmandamned2.jpg

49 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Another few slow burns due to ship date and end of con season----these will get done at their next respective convention appearances.  I have to get my orders in with the LCS for inventory.

BATMAN DAMNED #2 (Bermejo cover) s/s EITHER Azzarello or Bermejo----not both.  The upcharge on the signature fees on issue #1 was just out of control.  So whoever appears first will sign the book.   - $195

I don't know much about the content except issue #2 is said to be as controversial as issue #1, if not more.

batmandamned2.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one copy please - thanks - Mike 

Yesterday J. Scott Campbell store released their exclusives.  I can offer at the moment, two each of the following:

Uncanny X-Men #1 (cover A ) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175

Two (2) spots  print run 2300 cps

Since we're at the end of the convention season, signatures won't be able to be obtained until the next appearance.  On the plus side, I can probably add writers Ed Brisson and Matthew Rosenberg as well.

UncannyXMEN_A_2048x.jpg?v=1540494371

Edited by Rich_Henn

Uncanny X-Men #1 (cover B ) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175

Since we're at the end of the convention season, signatures won't be able to be obtained until the next appearance.  On the plus side, I can probably add writers Ed Brisson and Matthew Rosenberg as well.

UncannyXMEN_B_2048x.jpg?v=1540494371

Edited by Rich_Henn

Uncanny X-Men #1 (cover C ) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175

UncannyXMEN_C_2048x.jpg?v=1540494371

Uncanny X-Men #1 (cover D ) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175

UncannyXMEN_D_2048x.jpg?v=1540494371

Uncanny X-Men #1 (cover E ) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175

UncannyXMEN_E_2048x.jpg?v=1540494371

Edited by Rich_Henn

Uncanny X-Men #1 (cover F ) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175

UncannyXMEN_F_2048x.jpg?v=1540494371