• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NYCC Tix for sale Thurs, Fri, & Sat

1 post in this topic

I know it's a bit last minute but a last minute change of plans has left me with 2 Thursday and 3 Friday badges I no longer need and would be looking to sell at what I paid for them.  If anyone is interested in them feel free to PM.  If you already have a Fan Verified account I can transfer them to you or just activate/transfer them and meet up with you at the show or nearby.  If you want to do an overnight shipping option I'd be ok with that too but you'd need to pay for shipping and obviously pay with enough time for me to put an address label on and get to the shipping carrier.  I'll be at the show starting at 10am on Thursday so feel free to hit me up if you'd rather do a local pickup.  I do have 3 saturday badges as well but was thinking of taking the family to see the cosplay folks and check out a panel.  However, I could be persuaded to sell the 3 saturday badges if you also buy the 2 Thursday and 3 Friday badges at a slight discount.

Thursday badge: $58 (x2)

Friday badge: $61 (x3)

Saturday badge $66 (x3) will only sell if buying all the Thursday or Friday badges.

If you purchase all my Thursday and Friday badges ($299) I will discount them to ($250)

If you purchase all 8 of my available badges I will discount the total to $460.

Payment accepted via paypal or cash if picking up locally.

If no responses by this afternoon (10/3) I'll be posting on ebay, CL or wherever.