Nikelspot's Post-Baltimore Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Sale - Graded/Raws Keys, GA, + More
11 11

69 posts in this topic

59,093 posts

Little whoop

5,679 posts

This Magazine is Haunted Vol. 1 #4. Classic Cover. This would get a low grade from CGC likely. .5-1.8 because the factory miscut is severe and affects panels on the edge of about 8 interior pages or so. Cutting the art a little and cutting off a letter or two in some of the words. If that wasn't the case it would be a nice mid-grade. If you're looking for a decent copy to fill the collection this is could that. It has the most important cover image front and center.

Asking $175

Magazine is Haunted 10 A.jpg

Magazine is Haunted 10 B.jpg

5,736 posts
49 minutes ago, Nikelspot said:

This Magazine is Haunted Vol. 1 #4. Classic Cover. This would get a low grade from CGC likely. .5-1.8 because the factory miscut is severe and affects panels on the edge of about 8 interior pages or so. Cutting the art a little and cutting off a letter or two in some of the words. If that wasn't the case it would be a nice mid-grade. If you're looking for a decent copy to fill the collection this is could that. It has the most important cover image front and center.

Asking $175

Magazine is Haunted 10 A.jpg

Magazine is Haunted 10 B.jpg

Maybe it will get qualified.

5,679 posts
1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

Maybe it will get qualified.

Yeah, I think so. Or take the grade hit. I had a miscut get a cover trim one time too :tonofbricks: So, who knows haha. Open to offers. 

5 posts
On 10/4/2018 at 3:28 PM, Nikelspot said:

Betty and Veronica #1 CGC 4.5 Off-White Pages. This copy would be a 6.0 but the top staple is missing.

Asking $900

Betty and Veronica 1 CGC 4 5 A.jpg

Betty and Veronica 1 CGC 4 5 B.jpg

I will take it! Thanks