• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spectacular Spider-Man magazine Canadian variant

6 posts in this topic

There was a for sale thread earlier today touting a super rare Spec Spider-Man magazine 1 40cent Canadian variant. Just curious how rare this is or if at all, I haven’t seen one but have never really looked either. 

It was a 9.2 slabbed and seller wanted 5k  it it was yanked for violations

Just curious, Quicksilver... you said they were 35 Centers? Ahh, yes the Magazine (1968). If anyone has any hot tips on where to find Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) High Grade 35 Cent Variants, #7, 8, 9, 10, 11... Shoot me a message please!

Thank you!

Edited by slpfi27

37 minutes ago, slpfi27 said:

Just curious, Quicksilver... you said they were 35 Centers? Issue 7-11 perhaps? If so i'm curious. Also do any of you guys know how many issues of Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man ran Canadian variant prices? I can only assume it was from issue ... 71 - 104? Can somebody clarify if you know? 

Thank you!

I am quite sure the original boardie is referring to the Spectacular Spider-Man MAGAZINE that came out in the late 60's which was only a 2-issue run.  :gossip:

He is not referring to the Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man COMIC BOOK which came out in the latter part of the 70's which had a 20+ years run.