• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 87, 98 & GN4. ASM 300

12 posts in this topic

Rules:

1. No sales to Hall of Shame or Probation List offenders.
  2. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. I also accept money orders or checks, but will not send items until I am satisfied that funds have fully cleared.
  3. First "I'll take it" in thread gets the book and trumps any PM's.

Shipping:

1. Prices listed includes free shipping to US48 states. Add $5 for shipping to Hawaii and Alaska. Add $15 for shipping to Canada. International at exact cost.
  2. Signature confirmation, tracking and insurance is also all included. I use USPS Priority Mail and pack very securely. I normally ship next business day.
  3. No returns for graded comics, unless there is damage caused by shipping (I have never had a comic damaged or returned).
  4. If paying via PayPal, I will only ship to your PayPal listed address. Same applies to personal checks.

References:
See my kudos listed under my profile but I also have transactions (within last 12 months) with following boardies: AndyFish, Selecta, 3319comics, ChasingKingKirby, Spidey 62, HighStakesComics, Mike22, Mad Titan, DarthRawn, SNiPER, Ltpink2002

All books are available once again. All prices include shipping, fees, insurance etc as per original post. Plus there are still 2x free books available.

ANNNNNNDDDD

Take a further 5% off if you purchase more than one slab... and yes... if you buy two slabs, you can have both freebies. :headbang: