• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIRST APPEARANCES ONLY! Topical sales thread for ALL sellers.

5 posts in this topic

Ok, no objections heard, we are going to try and experiment here. If you read my proposal last week, this is an initial trial attempt. If you didn't, here is a link to the discussion: Topical Sales Thread for all Sellers. You are hereby invited to participate in this thread. If you have any changes to the terms stated below, then be sure to note them in your post.

• Payment via PayPal; no personal payments.
  • Shipping is via Priority Mail (US) and International 1st Class at cost. This is approximately $7.50 US, $16.50 to Canada, and $23.00 International.
  • Returns are accepted if you are not entirely pleased (within 30 days of :takeit:). Just communicate with the seller and tell them why you are unhappy. Return shipping is paid by the BUYER.
  • First :takeit:in thread wins.  It is the responsibility of the seller to mark the book as sold if a deal is accepted by PM.

Let me know if I've forgotten anything.

Lest I not introduce this thread without any controversy :grin: below is the first offering:

Uncanny X-Men Annual #14 - NM 9.4 OWW (possible 9.6); No restoration; This book has not been pressed:  $45.00 SOLD!

- 1st Published Appearance of Gambit :sumo:

XMA14a.jpeg

XMA14b.jpeg

Edited by divad

13 hours ago, divad said:

Ok, no objections heard, we are going to try and experiment here. If you read my proposal last week, this is an initial trial attempt. If you didn't, here is a link to the discussion: Topical Sales Thread for all Sellers.

Please post any comments, suggestions or other thoughts to the thread linked above. :)

And remember, this type of thread only works if it's populated by multiple sellers and books that meet the stated criteria. (thumbsu

I'll give it a try. Just a few rule adjustments.

First Class shipping-$4

Canadian shipping- At cost. Buyer responsible for customs fee.

Paypal/check/money order (Paypal only for Canada)

Returns accepted.

First form of :takeit:in thread wins.

Micronauts #8 9.0 VF/NM - $20 1st appearance of Captain Universe

Micronauts 8 VFNM Front.jpg

Micronauts 8 VFNM rear.jpg

Edited by kairos70