• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 2018 HALLOWEEN Auctions on Ebay are now live!!!

6 posts in this topic

My annual HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS will begin on October 21st and run through to Halloween night!  This is my 18th year of hosting this event and it has become a favorite among boys & ghouls who love things all horror!  This year these auctions will be celebrating:

The 60th Anniversary of Famous Monsters of Filmland

The 50th Anniversary of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

The 40th Anniversary of DAWN of the DEAD

The 40th Anniversary of John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN

If you have a craving for pre-code horror comics, Famous Monsters magazine, signed memorabilia from classic horror films, then mark your calendar because these auctions are for you!  I will post a link to the auctions in this thread when the auctions begin!

Here is a sneak peak of a few of the items being auctioned:

Halloween Auctions 4.jpg

Halloween Auctions 3.jpg

Halloween Auctions 2.jpg

Halloween actuions 1.jpg

Halloween Auctions 10.jpg

Halloween Auctions 9.jpg

Halloween Auctions 8.jpg

Halloween auctions 7.jpg

Halloween Auctions 6.jpg

Halloween Auctions 5.jpg

Edited by Triston Pence

th?id=OIP.zjJWEFV7bzqxlAgBQKlqYgHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=286&h=162

My 2018 HALLOWEEN Auctions are now live!!!!  Below is a direct link to the auctions!  Have fun checking them out and good luck with any bids!  Most importantly...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

LINK:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=153201050404&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1

9 hours ago, Triston Pence said:

th?id=OIP.zjJWEFV7bzqxlAgBQKlqYgHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=286&h=162

My 2018 HALLOWEEN Auctions are now live!!!!  Below is a direct link to the auctions!  Have fun checking them out and good luck with any bids!  Most importantly...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

LINK:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=153201050404&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1

I had no idea that was your Ebay handle.  I won auctions from you before and regularly look.  Already tracking several.  Great selection.

Tonight is the big night Boys and Ghouls!!!  My 2018 HALLOWEEN Auctions conclude this evening so get those last moment bids made!  Many of the treasures being auctioned will never be offered for sale again, so don't be HAUNTED by missed opportunities!!! 

Related image

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!