• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LAST CHANCE BEST PRICES BIG BOOKS :: X-MEN 1 : TALES TO ASTONISH 27 : BRAVE AND BOLD 28 ALL CGC

7 posts in this topic

HI ALL-

MY FIRST INSTINCT WITH THESE WAS TO GO TO COMICLINK BUT LET'S TRY A COUPLE WEEKS ON THE MEMEBRS ONL THREAD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

1) ON THESE BOOKS THERE WILL BE PAYMENT BY BANK WIRE OR CHECK ONLY (WHICH OBVIOUSLY HAS TO CLEAR). IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO A WIRE TRANSFER I'LL EXPLAIN.

2) FIRST "I'LL TAKE IT" OR ACCEPTED PM WINS THE ITEM.

3) FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH QUESTIONS. I PICKED THESE PRICES FOR A REASON. I'M HAPPY TO LISTEN TO ARGUMENTS FOR OTHER PRICES.

4) MY EBAY HANDLE IS 4GEMWORKS ALSO. I HAVE OVER 2200 100% POSITIVE FEEDBAXK SINCE 2000. I AM ALSO LISTED AS #15 ON THE TOTAL CGC POINTS REGISTRY,  

5) SHIPPING WILL BE REGISTERED MAIL AND PROBABLY COST ABOUT $25. I HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE SO THAT WILL NOT BE A COST THE BUYER NEEDS TO BEAR.

6) FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITHJ ANY QUESTIONS.

6) IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, IF UNSOLD, THESE WIL END AND GO TO COMICLINK WHERE YOU CAN GIVE IT ANOTHER STAB.

7) NO RETURNS

Edited by 4GEMWORKS

I'm out of the office next week and so I need to wrap this up.

Any offers need to be in by midnight tomorrow (October 11th). After that they will be unavailable. You will still have a crack at them on ComicLink, but we all know how that can go. What seemed expensive, suddenly seems cheap.