• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Last chance closing today! Fall GA Thread - NOW ON SALE! 18% off raw books, 8% off slabs
1 1

53 posts in this topic

Rules:
  • PayPal only please.
  • Shipping is a flat $15 for slabs $7 for raw books (in the US only, sorry) unless stated otherwise, shipped in a USPS flat rate priority mail box for slabs.
  • Nobody from the lists. First wins (including over ALL PM discussions)
  • No returns unless I have overlooked something major, so please be sure before you purchase.
  • References: I don't have an official thread, bought I have bought plenty here and sold some too.

Just noticed that a lot of the scans have some white smears towards the top of the book. That is from the scanner glass, not on the books.

Edited by OdinsSecrets

I'm out of town this weekend, so I thought I would list some books. Unfortunately I only have FC scans at this time, but if you have a question about something, I can get you more pictures.

That said, lets get started :whee:

Edited by OdinsSecrets

2 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Flash Gordon 3 - 2.5 - Miswrapped and a medium size tear on the cover near the girl's neck. Last sale in 2.5 at $56.

$45

scan0007.jpg

I will take this I had a pun to add but need to stay mature

The Marvel Family 83 - 5.0 - Small spine tear. I love this skull cover, and I am a bit torn about selling it, but gotta make space in the boxes somehow (shrug) Can't find any sales data on it.

$50 SOLD

Spoiler

the_marvel_family_83_front.jpg

Edited by OdinsSecrets