• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Last chance closing today! Fall GA Thread - NOW ON SALE! 18% off raw books, 8% off slabs
1 1

53 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

The Marvel Family 83 - 5.0 - Small spine tear. I love this skull cover, and I am a bit torn about selling it, but gotta make space in the boxes somehow (shrug) Can't find any sales data on it.

$50

the_marvel_family_83_front.jpg

take this too.

I never buy super hero stuff but that flying skull is too much to resist

Edited by Frank Grow

Tomb of Terror 8 - Looks like a 5.0 except for a very odd FC flaw. It seems like this cover was printed on the end of a ream of paper or something. There is a line vertically through the cover about 1.5 inches wide that is thicker paper than the rest. On the left side, you can life up the paper sightly, and there is blank paper underneath the paper that was printed on. A bit of a unique flaw and no idea if it would affect a CGC grade - I think this cover is very cool and if it doesn't sell I am happy to keep it.

$200

tomb_of_terror_8_front.thumb.jpg.ee6112529cd86cf681adcf1cad1a220d.jpg

Four Color 318 - CGC 6.5 - Barks Cover

Notes:

light spine stress lines breaks color

small crease left bottom of back cover

light shadow right bottom of back cover

small crease left center of back cover

$225

20181015_163129.thumb.jpg.f2be69b74a5be667b292489c767254e1.jpg

Edited by OdinsSecrets