• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stan lee?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Comic Clint said:

does anybody have a line to Stan? is there anyway to get his auto anymore? I have a spidey book with campbell, romita sr and jr and I think its begging for a Stan the Man... 

Why dont you try Celestial Comics ?

His ability to sign has greatly diminished this year.  His current manager is only doing a couple dozen signatures at a time these days.  I believe the wait list is several thousand books long still.  If you really want it bad enough and can afford to wait AND dare run the risk of getting an UGLY signature, then I would reach out to Torrey Quella at Twin Cities Comics or maybe @Rich_Henn could help you.  I've got 5-6 books that I'd like him to sign, but it's not worth accidentally getting a signature that looks like it says "Etan Le" or "Steve" on an of my books.  And I DEFINITELY wouldn't crack a slab to send for his signature.  There is no guarantee that he ever gets to that book in his huge pile and then you risk not being able to get it re-graded or it getting damaged in the process.

On 10/8/2018 at 6:31 PM, Cozmo-One said:

Interesting article that came out today.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stan-lee-would-like-to-set-the-record-straight-will-anyone-let-him?via=twitter_page

"I don’t miss the signings. I miss the creating"

i can barley read that story it's so heart breaking, especially if you've ever cared for a parent that's de-compensating right before your very eyes . Maybe Steve Ditko had it right. Don't talk to anyone, ever

There is simply no way to tell what is/has gone on. He said, she said, all with Lee's mental faculties, for the most part, having left him.

What a sad ending.

Edited by NoMan