• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Swamp Thing #1 and Showcase #30 CGC 4.0+4.5
2 2

39 posts in this topic

Ask the other guys on the thread who have bought books. Reasonable offers don't get declined my friends! Books that have sold over the weekend and today will be shipped out tomorrow. 

Don't be afraid to shoot a DM. I am always open to the conversation :) 

Niko

A raw book to throw into the mix, Swamp thing #1 - $90 - Grading is subjective so I can let you guys decide but it's a solid mid grade copy. Swampy keeps gaining traction these days because of the show. I'd keep it if I didn't upgrade

20181010_101707.jpg

Edited by NikoSleeps1991

12 hours ago, KEY ISSUES Comics said:

GREAT books! I can't believe the Wonder Comics #13 is worth that much incomplete :whatthe:. I have an incomplete copy of the last issue of the series, so this makes me happy to learn!

GLWTS!!!

Book has already sold the date it was posted! The book is gaining traction with it being airbrushed, schomburg, gga, and bondage. You should see what dealers have them posted at shows :screwy:

5 hours ago, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Book has already sold the date it was posted! The book is gaining traction with it being airbrushed, schomburg, gga, and bondage. You should see what dealers have them posted at shows :screwy:

The last issue is Schomburg too (I think that's the issue I have...). Good for you!!! It's a cool book. I much prefer his good girl art than his superhero stuff.

Just now, KEY ISSUES Comics said:

The last issue is Schomburg too (I think that's the issue I have...). Good for you!!! It's a cool book. I much prefer his good girl art than his superhero stuff.

Everybody should! But hey, to each their own. Something about GGA that gets me going. His superhero stuff is good too but he knows how to do the girls well :)

On 10/7/2018 at 8:26 PM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Lets start the Golden Age books off with a rare book. A Gerber 8, Schomburg Cover, Nazi Cover & Art, and a book that just doesnt show up.

Exciting Comics #28 - $2,600

43383981_2060893560633413_8008880436598013952_n.thumb.jpg.d6cfc2e5bc0b75cb10edd0c44d5eb57c.jpg

Awoouu! (Wolf Howl)

Remaining Books:

Swamp thing #1 Reduced from $110 to $90

Showcase Comics # 30 CGC 4.5 $475 (Last sale $500)

Showcase Comics # 30 CGC 4.0 $400 (Last sale $425)

Somebody take these off my hands! Who wants a smokin deal on all 3?

$900 for the remaining lot

This is well below GPA and a smokin deal! 

THE FIRST TO CLAIM UNDER THIS POST WILL GET THE REMAINING BOOKS