• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Mostly) Cheap DC Romance Now 20% Off!

39 posts in this topic

Going to have 15-20 books here. Not much will be very high grade, but most will be cheap. These are all under copies, so they were bagged and graded well before today. If you'd like to see another scan or back cover scan, just let me know. I'm going to try to have them all listed by tonight.

1) PayPal, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer. Will ship USPS First class when possible, or Priority Box if weight requires. Overseas sales are ok, but you will be paying for the shipping.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

7) Offers are welcome, especially on multiple books.

8) TRADES? Yes! If you have some DC Romance, I am open to trades. Let me know what you have. If I need a copy, I'd be looking for 10s VG or better, 12s F or better, 15s F/VF or better, 20s+ VF/NM or better. I would just ask that we each cover our own shipping

Edited by electricprune

One last book from the superhero genre. Flash #147 $35 2nd Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom. Mr. Element appearance. Book has a sub crease that shows as a small ridge on the front cover and appears with the typical crease on back cover. Top of back cover does not appear as splotchy in hand.

I would request that you keep the :takeit:s to a minimum. I'm already having difficulty keeping up with all of them. Thanks. SOLD!

020.jpg

019.jpg

Edited by electricprune