• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .......SMALL THREAD For Sale....
5 5

42 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Markentoth said:
4 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

EERIE 13 ...CGC 5.0.jpg

:takeit:

This book is gorgeous, Sean..... hopefully you'll find something wrong with it and have to make a return lol GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

Thanks, Jimbo, it looks really sharp! I've been looking for a copy of this. 

I've had lower grades over the years.... this is the first sharp one I've ever had. GOD BLESS...

This one hurts ….. it's priced very aggressively as it doesn't come up much and it came from one of my favorite friends ….. it's only up for 24 hours... maybe less. If I can swing some OT at work for the weekend it's back in the box for this one. 

TORCHY 5 …………………………. 6.5...…………………….. OW …………………….. $ 1300 …..a light back cover crease of about 4 inches keeps this one from a higher grade. One of my favorite comics of all time. 

TORCHY 5.......Tyler.jpg

JOKER 26 ………………………… 5.0+++ ……………….OW/W …………………………$ 150 :news: SOLD bounty_coder

…. Some staining …. cool book with Wolverton taking Powerhouse Pepper to the moon....

DSCN6952.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, bounty_coder said:
5 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

DSCN6952.JPG

:takeit: lets get you a trannie. 

This is one of my favorite books..... I had an 8.5 at one time that Solar Boy got. You'll like this one. GOD BLESS...

...I've been checking out your magazine thread... a real learning experience for me. You'll make a convert out of me yet.

I almost never list this book..... another that will probably just be up for a day, if that. It's autographed by Frazetta on the splash with his full signature …. it's usually just his last name. 

THUNDA 1 ……………………. 4.5/5.0 …………………….. OW ………………… $ 1850 … small piece out at right edge.... nice solid book. 

Uw6wQBbh.jpg

thunda autograph.jpg

These are all pretty much going to be books I don't want to sell ….. fair warning, when I reach my goal the thread will close. 

BOY COMMANDOS 7 ………………. CGC 8.0 (SS) ……………………. OW/W ……………………… $ 425 ….Signed by the creator of Captain America.... he created these guys as well...

EBAY BOY COMMANDOS SIMON SIG.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MAN COMICS 22 ……………………….. 8.0+++ …………………. OW/W ………………………… $ 425 :news: SOLD Markentoth

…. Small piece off back cover.... Everett cover and art.

MAN 22.jpg

MAN 22a.jpg

MAN 22b.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, Markentoth said:

Thanks for the great thread!

:foryou:

I'll never have another Man 22 like that one..... but I know you'll appreciate it like I did.... GOD BLESS...

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

THIS IS SUSPENSE 23 ……………………….. 3.0 …………………….. OW …………………… $ 35  ….. Looks nicer but water damage, most noticeable on back. 

DSCN6681.JPG

There is a dwarf somewhere on that cover?  I can't get past the bottom right for some reason...

Just now, Bat34 said:

There is a dwarf somewhere on that cover?  I can't get past the bottom right for some reason...

I dated a girl who looked just like her when I was in art school..... she danced at a topless bar in Lake Hopatcong :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

10 minutes ago, Bat34 said:

I agree...it's a beauty...pull it Jimbo, don't let it go...it's worth the OT!

I'm just about at my goal, so that's probably going to be the case ….. I'll leave it up until the morning, so as not to be a tease. GOD BLESS....