• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Houston Art Gathering-- Next Thursday, Oct 18

11 posts in this topic

I'm visiting Houston next week and wanted to ask if there are any local collectors that are free for an art meet up?

The meet up will be next Thursday, October 18 and Richard Evans will be hosting at his comic store. 

Please email me, joseph.le@gmail.com for further details.

So this was a quickly arranged get together by Joe, who was visiting family here. I wish we could have had more time to plan things. We all had a great time. Joe brought some incredible pieces, as did all of the folks who could attend... seven in all. I think a picture was taken but not by a boardie so I don't think anything will get posted. We are planning to do another one, and this time with more lead time so we can give everyone a heads up.

On 10/23/2018 at 12:40 PM, MrBedrock said:

So this was a quickly arranged get together by Joe, who was visiting family here. I wish we could have had more time to plan things. We all had a great time. Joe brought some incredible pieces, as did all of the folks who could attend... seven in all. I think a picture was taken but not by a boardie so I don't think anything will get posted. We are planning to do another one, and this time with more lead time so we can give everyone a heads up.

Many thanks to Richard for hosting and thank you to the local collectors who showed up. It was a great group of people who shared their wonderful collection. Hope to see everyone again soon!!!!

On 10/24/2018 at 9:04 PM, JoeBruin said:

Many thanks to Richard for hosting and thank you to the local collectors who showed up. It was a great group of people who shared their wonderful collection. Hope to see everyone again soon!!!!

Count me in next time!

On 10/23/2018 at 12:40 PM, JadeGiant said:

Welcome to the forum brother, enjoy!

Thanks again Dave!