• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OAF-Con 2019, for GA, an interesting alternative to NYCC...

219 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

High grade Timelys at low prices? Count me in too. Might as well ask for unicorns...:roflmao:

I used the comma correctly there. (tsk) But, you know, I wouldn't turn down a unicorn if he has it!:devil:

On 10/3/2019 at 8:11 PM, Badger said:

I used the comma correctly there. (tsk) But, you know, I wouldn't turn down a unicorn if he has it!:devil:

I woulda done packed up the unicorns and brung um if you hadda let me knowd sooner.

You got my main man Gene in there.... it's his first time setting up there... at least in recent years. His initial impressions were good. This would be a good show for Payette to set up at … GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 10/6/2019 at 10:29 AM, jimjum12 said:

You got my main man Gene in there.... it's his first time setting up there... at least in recent years. His initial impressions were good. This would be a good show for Payette to set up at … GOD BLESS....

Gene got the lion’s share of my money. 

6 minutes ago, telerites said:

I am so sorry I had to miss so much of the show.  I came early Saturday morning and did see @MrBedrock and @Weird Paper and intended to go back to their booths to look more closely but unfortunately I had to leave less than an hour after I arrived.  Not to bore with details but I take care of my parents - mom is in her 80s and my dad in his 90s.  My mom has among other issues, some major anxiety and onset of Alzheimer's.  She called and was having some issues so I came back to OKC to check on her.  

Apologies to Richard and Roger and I did enjoy our brief visits.  And sorry I missed meeting Art @mysterio in person - we've conversed here and really wanted to say hi.  @Cat-Man_America I saw you there and was going to stop and say hi but you had some folks gathered around so did not get a chance.

I had hoped to return on Sunday but I dropped my parents off at church and after they were done, it would have been mid after before I got there so decided it was not worth it. 

I left empty-handed.  :sorry:

Richard - I hope you saved the coke bottles I gave after you drank the coke - Boomer Sooner.  I wouldn't touch a real bet on the game Saturday.  My heart says OU but I fear our defense is still porous as a sponge.  

Sorry I missed you too. One of these days...

It was great to see you for the little time you were there. I figured you had something come up.

Thanks for the Cokes with the weird packaging. I was able to trade them for some dollar books!

I might have gotten some high grade golden age if the bottles had this image on them...

61vKcOhXTYL._SX425_.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

7 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Oh, it happened. If I’d bought everything he had that I wanted I would’ve bankrupted myself.

920D8A61-8ABA-42AC-A139-75544DD48742.jpeg

Did he still have the JIM 5 ? ……. that's my buddy.... I wish I could've stowed away in his trunk and surprised him when he got there. GOD BLESS....

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Did he still have the JIM 5 ? ……. that's my buddy.... I wish I could've stowed away in his trunk and surprised him when he got there. GOD BLESS....

He did have it as of Saturday morning.