• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

taking subs for Signature Series LOBBY CARDS! Starting with CHILLER THEATRE this month!
1 1

1 post in this topic

This is something I've been wanting to offer for quite some time now.  

CGC Signature Series movie LOBBY CARDS.  They're awesome.  When I attend the horror conventions out here (Monster Mania & Chiller), the opportunities for celebrity guests are limitless.  But there's only so many comics (or magazines) for certain guests to sign.   But the one thing that many dealers carry at these shows are LOBBY CARDS.  There's a whole bevy of different lobby cards available, and now I'd like to offer this service as part of my Signature Series ops.

Ideally, you, the collector, would probably send me a lobby card to get signed, and then submitted.  But now I can also hand pick lobby cards for you at the show.

So if anyone is interested in this, LMK, drop a post or a PM.   Unlike comics, the pricing varies significantly because of the wide range of celebrity signature fees----or if I'm purchasing a lobby card.  But provided you can text or call while I'm at the show, the ability for me so show you images of lobby cards is pretty good.  And pricing on the cards would then be available. 

So here's the link to Chiller guest list, and if you currently have lobby cards you want signed & graded, hit me up.

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

godzillalobby1.jpg

ghidrahlobby.jpg

kingkonglobby.jpg