• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some PCH***2 MORE NEW PCH --HUGE last reductions on the 'MYSTERIES' to clear---( Page 7)***
4 4

124 posts in this topic

• First:takeit: posted wins the book.
  • Paypal only. And payment due within 24 hours please. 
  • Shipping for raw comics will be only $5 from the UK. I will pay the rest. If you take more than one book, full shipping price is on me.
  • Returns are ok within 7 days of receipt. As books are not mis-represented, return shipping dime is on you.
  • Tons of refs are available. PM me if you want the list.
  • There is also a GG feedback thread knockin' about somewhere in the kudos forum.
  • No one who is a dysfunctional forumite who hangs out on the naughty step is eligible to buy. Probies & Hosers...this means you. :insane: 

PERIODIC ONGOING THREAD

Edited by Grantley Goddard

Nice book. Pretty solid, comin' in at about a 2.0. Would have been better but has a spine split at the bottom as shown, a a coupla' small pieces of tape on the spine. Nothing drastic. Cover is very glossy. Pages are nice and supple. All in all this is a pretty decent copy.

Pages are OW.

$155  SOLD

000.JPG

00.JPG

1.JPG

5.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

14.JPG

16.JPG

25.JPG

32.JPG

DSCN1048.JPG

Also a nice book, again solid, probably comin' in at just under a 2.0.  Would have been better but has some tape on the spine (not a lot) more noticeable on the back cover. Also has a very small piece off the spine on the bc. Still flat, tight and solid. Pages supple. Cover is glossy and colour vivid. 

Classic dismembered limb cover. I love the skeleton peeking out thru' the cell door.

Some really tasty, gory stuff in this book.

Pages are OW.

$145      SOLD

00.JPG

0.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

7.JPG

15.JPG

25.JPG

31.JPG

34.JPG

35.JPG

This one needs no introduction. Would grade between a 3.5-4.0 if not for the ridiculous piece out of the fc. It also used to have a white blank piece of paper to cover the gap, which I have neatly removed. There is tape there on the bottom of the spine which held it in place. I have not attempted to remove this as I considered it too risky and it has been applied neatly. There is no damage to the spine so the tape there is purely cosmetic. Notwithstanding the missing piece, its a really nice book. No cover marks, and the interior is lovely. Pages are flat, tight and supple.

This is an opportunity to own a really iconic book at a fraction of the price.

Pages are OWW.

$140  REDUCED TO $120   sold

a.JPG

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.JPG

e.JPG

f.jpg

g.JPG

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

30 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Also a nice book, again solid, probably comin' in at just under a 2.0.  Would have been better but has some tape on the spine (not a lot) more noticeable on the back cover. Also has a very small piece off the spine on the bc. Still flat, tight and solid. Pages supple. Cover is glossy and colour vivid. 

Classic dismembered limb cover. I love the skeleton peeking out thru' the cell door.

Some really tasty, gory stuff in this book.

Pages are OW.

$145

00.JPG

take!

Finally for tonight/today.This one has a long spine split going up from the bottom just over halfway. The bottom staple is ergo detached and the top one is barely hanging on. The cover is also a mis print at the printers in as much as there is a white margin there as part of the cover. Despite all this it's not such a bad book for the price. In fact its a bargain...

Yours for thirty five bucks. :whatthe:

$35   SOLD

Pages are OW

Norman Saunders painted cover 

AA.jpg

uwa.JPG

uwb.JPG

uwc.JPG

uwd.JPG

uwe.JPG

uwf.JPG

13 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Finally for tonight/today.This one has a long spine split going up from the bottom just over halfway. The bottom staple is ergo detached and the top one is barely hanging on. The cover is also a mis print at the printers in as much as there is a white margin there as part of the cover. Despite all this it's not such a bad book for the price. In fact its a bargain...

Yours for thirty five bucks. :whatthe:

$35

Pages are OW

Norman Saunders painted cover 

AA.jpg

uwa.JPG

uwb.JPG

uwc.JPG

uwd.JPG

uwe.JPG

uwf.JPG

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Nice book. Pretty solid, comin' in at about a 2.0. Would have been better but has a spine split at the bottom as shown, a a coupla' small pieces of tape on the spine. Nothing drastic. Cover is very glossy. Pages are nice and supple. All in all this is a pretty decent copy.

Pages are OW.

$155

000.JPG

00.JPG

1.JPG

5.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

14.JPG

16.JPG

25.JPG

32.JPG

DSCN1048.JPG

:takeit:

1 minute ago, Markentoth said:

I just picked up a nice copy of CSS #20. Are you posting anymore today?

No mate, hopefully maybe something on the weekend, not sure yet.

Congrats on the CSS 20 though.

Just remembered I have DM # 12 which needs to go up, when I dig it out. If memory serves it's a 3.5. I will put it up later today when I get take some pics etc.

This book would be verging on a Fine, however there are factors which made me bring it down to around the 3.5 mark.

Firstly there is some water staining at the top (see pics). Also there is a small bit of staple rust on the top staple only. There is no significant bleed thru' to the page. It stays basically on the staple and doesn't ruin the enjoyment of viewing the pages thru'out the book. Also the minimal rust is not evident thru'out most of the book. I've included pics where it shows at its worst.. The centerfold is also detached from the top staple, but firmly attached elsewhere top and bottom. Notwithstanding these flaws, its a flat, tight and supple copy with very attractive eye appeal and colours.

Nice little book for your DM run.

Pages are OWW.

$155   REDUCED TO $140    sold

DSCN1063.JPG

DSCN1064.JPG

DSCN1067.JPG

DSCN1068.JPG

DSCN1069.JPG

DSCN1070.JPG

DSCN1066.JPG