• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some PCH***2 MORE NEW PCH --HUGE last reductions on the 'MYSTERIES' to clear---( Page 7)***
4 4

124 posts in this topic

I will be rebooting this thread, probably toward next weekend, with some very cool fresh to the Boards PCH.

Meanwhile anyone interested in the two remaining books (DM & CSS), give me a shout. Unlike the vampires in these books, I don't bite.

Ciao. :hi: 

EdIt

Some of the books going up next week are extremely tough & HTF, so don't miss out. I will post a heads up a few hours before I start the thread.

Edited by Grantley Goddard

Hi. :hi:

Going forward, I'm  just going to revitalise this thread when I have more books to add.

Notwithstanding the 2 books still available, I am adding 7 new ones tonight, which will be 4pm approx. ET.

The books will be low grade and priced to sell. I will list them from lowest to highest in price.

They are low grade but very collectible.

Terms and conditions are at the top of the thread.

Please note that anyone who has bought a book previously in this thread will not be charged any shipping (not that I charge much anyway)

Anyone else who buys a book going forward in this thread will also not be charged shipping in the future, should they make future purchases in this thread (as long as it continues)

Also anyone who buys more than one book does also not pay shipping.

See you in 5 hours. :foryou:

OUT OF THIS WORLD # 3   1957      fair+

Apologies as this book is not pre-code. Book is complete but cover is fully split and detached. Interior is solid.

Ditko Cover and art on 2 STORIES.

Pages are OWW.

$15

sold

DSCN1085.JPG

DSCN1086.JPG

DSCN1087.JPG

DSCN1088.JPG

DSCN1089.JPG

JOURNEY INTO FEAR # 19   1954        poor 

Superior books are really cool with I find more horrific stories and art. This book has issues with a fully split and detached cover,small pieces out of fc, and larger piece out of bc. Last page of book interior is also missing.Great cover.

Pages are COW.

$35

sold

DSCN1074.JPG

DSCN1077.JPG

DSCN1080.JPG

DSCN1081.JPG

DSCN1082.JPG

DSCN1083.JPG

DSCN1084.JPG

FANTASTIC COMICS # 10  1954    fair+

From Ajax-Farrell, this is an interesting and quirky PCH book, quite in demand. Cover is fully split and detached. Book is complete.Interior is solid enough.

Pages are OW.

$40

sold

DSCN1102.JPG

DSCN1103.JPG

DSCN1104.JPG

DSCN1105.JPG

DSCN1106.JPG

DSCN1107.JPG

DSCN1108.JPG

THE UNSEEN # 11  1953    fair++

From Standard, this book belongs to a Title that is red hot right now. Piece out of corner of fc/bc. Some small tears throughout and half inch tear that goes thru' majority of book.nevertheless book is well attached to staples. Great cover by Jack Katz. Book is complete. Cool date stamp on bc.

Pages are COW

sold

DSCN1090.JPG

DSCN1092.JPG

DSCN1094.JPG

DSCN1096.JPG

DSCN1097.JPG

DSCN1098.JPG

DSCN1099.JPG

DSCN1100.JPG

DSCN1101.JPG

STRANGE MYSTERIES # 10  1953   fair/good

You don't see this one every day.

From Superior. Cover has 4" spine split from top but nicely attached at bottom staple. Brilliant cover...awesome. Interior is solid.  Book is complete.

Pages are COW.

$95  sold

DSCN1110.JPG

DSCN1112.JPG

DSCN1114.JPG

DSCN1115.JPG

DSCN1116.JPG

DSCN1117.JPG

DSCN1118.JPG

VOODOO # 7  1953    good-

Another Title from Farrell that is red hot. I've never seen this issue before. Aside from the obvious piece missing from the top right fc, this is a nice low grade book. There is a 2" spine split at the bottom, but the book is well attached at both staples. Interior is solid. Book is complete.

Pages are OW.

$135   sold

DSCN1120.JPG

DSCN1123.JPG

DSCN1124.JPG

DSCN1125.JPG

DSCN1126.JPG

DSCN1128.JPG

DSCN1129.JPG

JOURNEY INTO FEAR #  16     1953    good-

Final offering is this one. Small piece missing on back bottom right bc. Cover is detached at top staple but firmly attached at bottom. Book is complete. Interior solid.

Pages are OW.

$145  sold

DSCN1130.JPG

DSCN1133.JPG

DSCN1135.JPG

DSCN1136.JPG

DSCN1137.JPG

DSCN1138.JPG

1 hour ago, Grantley Goddard said:

VOODOO # 7  1953    good-

Another Title from Farrell that is red hot. I've never seen this issue before. Aside from the obvious piece missing from the top right fc, this is a nice low grade book. There is a 2" spine split at the bottom, but the book is well attached at both staples. Interior is solid. Book is complete.

Pages are OW.

$135

DSCN1120.JPG

DSCN1123.JPG

DSCN1124.JPG

DSCN1125.JPG

DSCN1126.JPG

DSCN1128.JPG

DSCN1129.JPG

Take