• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some PCH***2 MORE NEW PCH --HUGE last reductions on the 'MYSTERIES' to clear---( Page 7)***
4 4

124 posts in this topic

Finally in the trilogy is

HAUNTED THRILLS # 11.   sold

Also a very sought after book and a personal favourite of mine. This came into my possession as a 4.5 but I'm more comfortable calling it a rock solid 4.0. Has lots of good stuff in it inc. the bizarre NAZI DEATH CAMP STORY, hanging panels etc. Like the other 2 books it's also unpressed. Pages are OWW. All firmly attached and secure, lies nice and flat. Very sound.

0.JPG

1.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

10.JPG

14.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

Edited by Grantley Goddard

8 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Finally in the trilogy is

HAUNTED THRILLS # 11.

Also a very sought after book and a personal favourite of mine. This came into my possession as a 4.5 but I'm more comfortable calling it a rock solid 4.0. Has lots of good stuff in it inc. the bizarre NAZI DEATH CAMP STORY, hanging panels etc. Like the other 2 books it's also unpressed. Pages are OWW. All firmly attached and secure, lies nice and flat. Very sound.

0.JPG

1.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

10.JPG

14.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

Price?

On 11/16/2018 at 6:15 PM, Grantley Goddard said:

To summarise what is available today...

image.png.8dbbb5e2fc2411f23e5c0bb8a36fffc5.pngsold

image.png.cac5874edb3f9b9cebb58366ab3a7fe1.png$195      down to $175

image.png.560d7d558e1fffe5fd4dd0a9221b6b1f.png$1695

I'll be totally candid in saying I need to raise some funds. I paid $590 for this book inc. the ship. I will reduce it to $450 inc. ship. I can't go any lower than this. :foryou:

sold

d.jpg

On 11/16/2018 at 5:37 PM, Grantley Goddard said:

HAUNTED THRILLS # 9

This book is all so a classic colourful cover with the severed heads and all. The book is well attached at the staples and is quite sound but does have a torn piece of the back cover. Nevertheless it's still very decent and sought after. I'd put it at a 1.8. Please note from the pics that there appears to be a gap when the book is opened at the first page, and there is, but when the book is closed this disappears as the strip itself is still is attached to the spine so you can't see it when it's closed. The pages are Cream. Awesome eye appeal.

0.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

11.JPG

21.JPG

23.JPG

26.JPG

34.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

:news:THIS NOW INDIVIDUALLY PRICED AT $495 :news:

On 11/16/2018 at 5:22 PM, Grantley Goddard said:

HAUNTED THRILLS #5.

This book if undamaged would easily come in as a 7.0. I still can't fathom why someone would inflict a rip on a book like this. It obviously affects the front cover and the first two pages. That said the book is still readable as it barely detracts from the flow of the story. It's just bloody annoying. Whoever did this did not inflict any other stress on the book because it's beautiful. Easily the nicest (notwithstanding the damage) PCH book I've owned. The colours are rich and vibrant, the book is supple and the spine lovely and plump. Obviously unpressed. The book is firmly attached, no rust or other issues and the pages are OWW. One of my all time favourite PCH covers.  :cloud9:

0.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

10.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

18.JPG

22.JPG

24.JPG

31.JPG

34.JPG