• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some PCH***2 MORE NEW PCH --HUGE last reductions on the 'MYSTERIES' to clear---( Page 7)***
4 4

124 posts in this topic

A raw copy in a 3.0 sold on ebay last night for $90.  

This copy is a certified better copy and a WHITE PAGER

sold

a.JPG

Edited by Grantley Goddard

On 10/9/2018 at 8:11 PM, Grantley Goddard said:
  • First:takeit: posted wins the book.
  • Paypal only. And payment due within 24 hours please. 
  • Shipping for raw comics will be only $5 from the UK. I will pay the rest. If you take more than one book, full shipping price is on me.
  • Returns are ok within 7 days of receipt. As books are not mis-represented, return shipping dime is on you.
  • Tons of refs are available. PM me if you want the list.
  • There is also a GG feedback thread knockin' about somewhere in the kudos forum.
  • No one who is a dysfunctional forumite who hangs out on the naughty step is eligible to buy. Probies & Hosers...this means you. :insane: 

PERIODIC ONGOING THREAD

Adding two books in a min...these are priced to go as I don't collect these titles per se.

First up is PEP #66 from 1948 with a great Archie cover. Someone has a graded 6.5 on ebay at the moment for $695 :whatthe:

This is a really nice book but I wouldn't place it past a rock solid 4.5. It has some tape along the inside front and back covers. The book is lovely and supple with great PQ. Staples are great. No rust or water probs.

OWW.

Yours for only $95   $80

sold via pm

DSCN1600.JPG

DSCN1601.JPG

DSCN1604.JPG

DSCN1605.JPG

DSCN1606.JPG

DSCN1607.JPG

DSCN1608.JPG

DSCN1609.JPG

DSCN1610.JPG

DSCN1611.JPG

2 of 2 for tonight is EERIE #12.

A 6.5 raw sold on Heritage on Nov 18 for $360 

This is also a very nice book, which is at least a 4.0 all day long. It has some old tape along the length of the spine. Nice and supple. Staples are great. No rust or water probs.

OW.

Yours for only $145    sold via pm

Thanks for your attention guys & girls. :foryou:

DSCN1613.JPG

DSCN1615.JPG

DSCN1616.JPG

DSCN1617.JPG

DSCN1618.JPG

DSCN1620.JPG

46 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

If the Spellbound 7 has no missing pieces on the back cover, I’ll take it for $105 shipped 😍

The back cover was posted on Page 4. There is a tiny piece out right side. Here is the pic again. LMK if you want it or not. :smile:

b.JPG

The new additions posted earlier today have been sold plus a book that was still available in the thread.

There are still two remaining books should they stimulate your interest. Haunted Thrills 5 & 9. Full details and pics can be found on Pages 4 & 5 of the thread,

but for now....

EDIT

RE-OPENED---SEE BELOW

Here we go with 2 more PCH. Both published by Superior. I love Superior books. Their stories and artwork definitely give EC a run for their money. Always good stuff inside, great splashes with Brains, Decaps etc, and plenty of GGA usually too.

First up is MYSTERIES WEIRD & STRANGE #1.

Decent enough book. Pages are well attached and supple.Flat, no water damage or rust. Staples are clean. Slight dust shadow on left of bc. Pages are OW. I'd say it was a pretty safe 2.0/2.5. 

No resto that I can see.

$245       $220   NOW SLASHED TO $175 TO CLEAR 

%DSCN1626.JPG

%DSCN1634x.JPG

%DSCN1668.JPG

%DSCN1673.JPG

%DSCN1680.JPG

%DSCN1695.JPG

%DSCN1713.JPG

%DSCN1718.JPG

Second of these latest two books is STRANGE MYSTERIES #3.

Also a very nice book. Pretty much like the previous book except a better grade. Pages well attached and supple.Flat, no water damage or rust. Staples are clean. Pics tell the story. Pages are OW. I'd say it was a pretty safe 3.5 

No resto that I can see.

$175     $150    

NOW SLASHED TO $125 TO CLEAR 

%DSCN1725x.JPG

%DSCN1728x.JPG

%DSCN1729.JPG

%DSCN1750x.JPG

%DSCN1755x.JPG

%DSCN1765x.JPG

%DSCN1792x.JPG

%DSCN1793x.JPG