• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10c Liquidation Sale; <CLOSED>
1 1

61 posts in this topic

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #30 (Atlas, 1954). Nice Maneely cover on this PCH Atlas book. 3.0 (G/VG) with small pieces missing at all four corners. Cover getting loose, but still attached. 

Previously offered at $60, but I am going to slash that. Let's go with $40. NOW $33!  FINAL OFFER = $31

JIUW 30 Front.JPG

JIUW 30 Rear.JPG

JIUW 30 Front2.JPG

JIUW 30 Rear2.JPG

Edited by elibowman

Love At First Sight #37 (1955, Ace). This one is 4.5 (VG+). I want to call it 5.0 because it's overall appeal is so nice, but there is enough wear to back me off of that. No surprises here...see the pics. 

Was $28, now $23 NOW $19! SOLD!

LAFS 37 Front.JPG

LAFS 37 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

Last one for now (and maybe no more today). Miss America Magazine V7, nn. This one is September of 1952. 2.5 (Good+) with edge wear, and showing its age overall. Cover attached, but not tightly. Lingerie and swimsuit panels if I remember correctly.

Was $15, now $12, NOW $10! FINAL OFFER = $9

MAM V7nn Front.JPG

MAM V7nn Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

Mystery In Space #55 with a FABULOUS grey tone cover. I love this book, and wouldn't be selling except for a recent upgrade. I bought this as a 5.0 here on the boards, but I am more comfortable calling it 4.5. 3rd Adam Strange in title. All flat and attached, and the issues can be easily seen in the pics. 

Only looking to get what I paid....$35 SOLD!

MIS 55 Front.JPG

MIS 55 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

Mystery In Space #71. This one is slightly better than the #55, and I also recently upgraded. I am calling this one 5.0, with general wear (especially along edges). Still a really nice book. Sorry about the shadows in the pics. Trying to get as much natural light as I can for better viewing. Let me know if I need to try again.

Was $16 NOW $12! SOLD!

MIS 71 Front.JPG

MIS 71 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

4 minutes ago, elibowman said:

Mystery In Space #55 with a FABULOUS grey tone cover. I love this book, and wouldn't be selling except for a recent upgrade. I bought this as a 5.0 here on the boards, but I am more comfortable calling it 4.5. 3rd Adam Strange in title. All flat and attached, and the issues can be easily seen in the pics. 

Only looking to get what I paic....$35

MIS 55 Front.JPG

MIS 55 Rear.JPG

:takeit:

Police Against Crime #9 (1955, Premier). This one is 3.0 with some spine roll, a piece of tape on the right edge of FC, and a nasty tape pull in the logo. Those are not waves in the back cover...just shadows. It lays flat except for the spine roll.

Was $20, Now $16!

PAC 9 Front.JPG

PAC 9 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman