• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newton Rings
15 15

676 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Gaard said:

Cool. This is good news.

Out of curiosity ... I've been following the "Is CGC strict?" thread. Based on your 20 moderns, would you agree?

I don't think so. I was happy with the grades. I do have one more large pre screen there now and another in a couple weeks though.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:07 PM, comicdonna said:

Any scratches on the cases?

I thought the scratches were gone, guess not ... They show very prevalent in this Dell'otto Punisher #2 Virgin Cover. :facepalm:

dvv (2).jpg

Edited by nepatkm
image again

3 minutes ago, I like pie said:

Got this back today. Foil cover, so it doesn't scan so well.

No NR's but.....

gold.jpeg

Image result for dragged behind lorry indiana jones gif

Spoiler

:foryou:

So from what I am reading in this forum, new guy here, it looks like I need to submit my comics for grading one at a time to keep from scratches. I don't know about the whole Newton Rings, I am hoping that will not happen on mine. I think I will send in one that is not as important to me as my Stan Lee signed Secret Wars #8. Super nervous about sending that one in to be graded and sealed, I want it to be perfect when I get it back. 

13 hours ago, Michael Peek said:

So from what I am reading in this forum, new guy here, it looks like I need to submit my comics for grading one at a time to keep from scratches. I don't know about the whole Newton Rings, I am hoping that will not happen on mine. I think I will send in one that is not as important to me as my Stan Lee signed Secret Wars #8. Super nervous about sending that one in to be graded and sealed, I want it to be perfect when I get it back. 

As a side note, unless something has changed, I don't think CGC will verify the signature as authentic unless the autograph is certified as witnessed at the time it's submitted for grading. hm