• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM Run #103-295---RECAP Page #21--40% OFF
4 4

443 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  I just picked up a large collection that had a big run almost complete of Amazing Spider-man from #103-295.  Some keys are missing but it had a lot of other minor and major keys.  I will post 20-25 comics a night for 7 days then I will invoice.  Please take a lot and lets have some fun.  Feel free to message me with offers.  Thanks

So on that note :rulez:  are listed below:

1) I will not sell to HOSers, Probation listees, or Boardies I have had bad transactions before.  Also anyone on my personal "I Don't Like" list as well.

2) PMs and Offers are more than welcome, but the first  :takeit: gets the book in time order.  When negotiating via a PM, the final agreement becomes solid when the buyer post an :takeit: via PM.

3) Shipping: Comics 1-3 is $5.99 in the US

Comics 4-17--$13.65 in the US

Comics 18-30---$19.99 in the US

Canada please contact me for shipping

4) Returns accepted if notified withing 3 days of arrival of comics to your house....:preach:

5) For this sale I will only accept POSTAL MONEY ORDERS, CASHIERS CHECKS and paypal.....Thanks (thumbsu

Edited by SOLAR BOY