• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eternals 1 9.8 White Pages Price Lowered
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I do not usually sell books, but this just got back from CGC and since I have multiple copies I am going to see if I can sell this and turn it into some silver age key I need. The book speaks for itself Eternals 1 CGC 9.8 w white pages, the last 5 GPA sales on this were $870 $780 $900 $990 and $995 and all within the last 2 weeks. I do not have a scanner so sorry about the phone pics.. if you want more pics let me know specifics and I can try. The book was not pressed as I submitted it but not sure where you can go with it lol...(there are no 9.9s yet!)

The Price was $900 now $850 and that includes shipping and insurance. Fair offers are welcome and would consider trades but not exactly sure what I need but silver marvel is what I am into. 

There is a kudos thread out there for my buying but this is the first time selling... if you want a reference or two I can send you some boardies that I think will vouch for me. 

Thanks!

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to Probates or naughty people in general. 

Shipping & Insurance is included in the price. US only at this time.

Payment: PayPal preferred.

Returns: No returns on graded comics unless there is damage during shipping.

Edited by Unstoppablejayd
lowered price